The following enumerations are available globally.
Describes navigation event.
- completion->Void: Observes navigation completion.
- viewController: Observes view controller events.
public enum NavigationEvent<ToViewController: UIViewController, DataType>
Tracks keyboard and affects app window.
- rise: Rises window above keyboard without changing its size.
- shrink: Shrinks window above keyboard.
default: Default behaviour.
public enum KeyboardTrackingMode
Defines state restoration behaviour.
- allow: State restoration will be processed.
- reject: State restoration will not be processed.
- protect: State restoration should be protected with an object conforming ProtectionSpace. Unprotection block from this object must be called on same thread to support state restoration because state restoration engine needs view controller immediately to be able to restore it.
If you want to handle a case asynchronously, you can use onUnprotect handler in StateRestorationContext where you will be provided with view controller instance. Use it as you wish.See more
public enum StateRestorationBehavior